- ABC is new with the season premiere of Supernanny tonight. Supernanny herself talks to ETOnline.com about whipping kids into shape for so many seasons.
- New York Daily News has some interesting thoughts on the tonight’s premiere of NBC‘s celebrity-genealogy show Who Do You Think You Are?
- Sarah Palin is pitching a Planet Earth-like reality show about her homestate, Alaska. You know what they say: if you can’t run, make a reality show about it!
- TV veteran Martha Stewart is pitching a reality show of her own: ‘Help Me, Martha!‘ I’ll let you guess what that one’s about. Here’s a hint: it’s not a show about breaking people out of jail.
- Larry King jumps on the ‘fierce’ bandwagon. His is the show where pop culture catchphrases go to die.
- Jerry Seinfeld‘s new show The Marriage Ref is getting ‘generally unfavorable reviews.’ Apparently Seinfeld thought the statement was, “Make War, Not Love.”
- Frequent TV actress Nan Martin died today at 82 years old. She had a recurring role on The Drew Carey Show as Mrs. Louder and had guest spots on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Nip/Tuck and ER.
Never watched it, but apparently tonight’s new episode of the Ghost Whisperer is also the show’s 100th. Quite an accomplishment–HIMYM just recently hit that mark itself!
So what will make this episode different than the others? Apparently, the show’s star and seminal late-’90s flippy hair icon Jennifer Love Hewitt directed it.
According to TVGuide.com, in this episode:
Melinda must race against a ticking clock when a ghost tells her that a bomb has gotten into the wrong hands.
The series’ 100th episode is not only explosive because of a bomb, but because of the bomb’s aftermath, namely a major character’s death.
Uh-oh! Whose death scene was in the hands of Jennifer Love Hewitt? Talk about a double whammy!
Will you be watching?